Yacht Charter Greece
48 Options Sailing Greece - You'll love it
48 Options helps you find the best company for your sailing holiday or yacht charter in Greece. We send your sailing enquiry to a number of companies to ensure you get a good choice of tailored proposals competing for your business. Companies must provide you their proposal within 48 hours.
You can compare the options you receive and choose the one you like best. The service is completely free to use without any commitments. We send you the companies' proposals promptly and directly ensuring you get the latest and best deals.
How it works
1. Write your request on our 48 Options Sailing Greece homepage in the text box provided above detailing as much as you like - any relevant dates, routes, requirements or questions; enter your contact details and click SEND.
2. Your request is sent to companies specialised in sailing Greece, both big and small specialists that can provide you with a competitive proposal. Sit back and relax. The companies must reply with their proposal within 48 hours.
How will I get the proposals?
You can provide your email or phone number, but it's best to provide both. You can specify the best time(s) to reach you in your written request, but don't worry, time zone differences are always respected.
Will my request be sent to 48 Companies?
Actually, the name 48 Options is simply a reference to the fact you get Options within 48 hours - so 48 Options! The number of companies that requests are sent to will vary depending on the request. Our aim is to ensure your request gets matched with relevant companies that will provide you with a sufficient number of choices without being overwhelming.
Sailing Holidays Greece
Why 48 Options?
You will find that Greece genuinely provides an ideal sailing setting and there are lots of places to choose from. Whether you're planning to charter a bareboat yacht without crew or are thinking of requesting a crewed yacht charter with just a skipper to take you and your friends around, there are lots of companies available! Moreover, when it comes to itineraries and options of which Greek islands to see and combine, the number of possibilities is literally infinite.
Sometimes just spending quality time sailing around one small island alone can provide for a glorious escapade sufficient to immerse your soul completely in the blues and whites of the sunny Greek seas. With no concrete blocks on the horizon and weak to altogether unavailable mobile phone signals, the art of it all is sometimes simply finding that perfect spot.
There's a wide range of yacht charter bases to choose from as well. Both in Aegean and Ionian islands and on the mainland itself, you can choose to start sailing from a number of marinas, not to mention the huge variety of boats for hire that are available. From motor boats and power yachts to catamarans and sailboats, you will be spoilt for choice.
Whether you already have a sailing itinerary and are a seasoned sailor in Greece or need suggestions for your first sailing holiday, send a request on 48 Options to get tailored options, budgets and advice for your vacation in the Greek Islands. You will be surprised and better informed with the variety of information you'll receive.
Go to the top of our homepage now to send a request
Latest sailing requests
Yacht charters in Greece
- Skippered boat in the Cyclades: Hello, I am looking to participate in a small sailing cruise in the Greek Islands Cyclades for 8 days in late September early October 2011 (sailing boat with skipper) and I would like to learn how to sail. Thank you for your response or information (from Paris) for one adult, a sailboat for 4 / 5 people? instead of sailing school. thank you
- Bareboat charter Greece Dear friends: I would like to rent a motor boat from 6 to 11 meters in Greece (better in Athens, Glyfada). I would like from the 18th to the 25th of august (one week). For 2 adults. We don't need a skipper. Many thanks.
- Ionian bareboat sailing: Dear company, I would like info on renting a boat without a skipper for the Ionian Islands in Greece. We are interested in possibly 34-37 feet but not Bavaria boats that offer a good balance between speed and cruise like Beneteau, Dufour and so on. The period would be the third or fourth week of August, preferably in the third. We would like to know also what is included in the price - such as a tender and well-considered options as well.
Get the latest offers sent to you for your Cyclades yacht charter holiday in one go! Send your Greece sailing request today on 48options.com.
- Rhodes sailboat rental: Hi, I would like to know prices and policy to rent a small sailboat in Rhodes. I'm arriving the 10th of august, only 2 people. No skipper needed I have license. Thank you
- Crewed motor yacht charter Cyclades islands: Hi, I would like to receive information on a boat for a cruise to the Cyclades islands (4 persons) with crew. I would appreciate it if you send me very different options (both sail and motor), starting August 10 for 10 days. thanks
- Skippered boat charter from Athens: Hello, we want to be at sea for a week next July - 2012. 8 people from 9 yrs - to 50 yrs. We want to go out from Pireaus - Athens, what kind of sea-route/itinerary can you offer in a week? We need a skipper and a dinghy with motor. Thank you, Best regards
How much does a yacht charter cost? Check out our guide to sailing budgets and boat options here.
- Charter a catamaran from Kos or Rhodes: I want to charter bareboat catamaran to 4 adults, one certified one experienced sailor, 38-42 feet, base Kos or Rhodos, time Oct 1st to Oct 15th +/- 1-3 days.
- Skippered boat for Santorini and Mykonos: We would like to rent a small boat with captain for two people. It would be for two days 2nd and 3rd in August in Santorini or for the 5th or 6th in Mykonos.
Looking for the best Santorini sailing yacht? Whether it's a crewed catamaran, bareboat yacht or skippered motor boat, let 48options.com help you find the best deals.
- Greece chartered boat: We will be arriving in Athens on September 3 through Monday September 5. There are 4 adults of us traveling and are interested in island hopping on a chartered boat. I do not have any ideas on what kind of boat or what islands to visit, however we would like to see the most beautiful points of interest and see the best Greece has to offer, possibly for 5-6 days. We want nice accommodations but nothing along the lines of luxury. Let me know if you can make some recommendations.